Why Choose an Upper Cervical Chiropractor?
Our Mission: To improve the quality of life through patient-centered and evidence-backed Upper Cervical & Full Spine Chiropractic Care.
Our Vision: To empower every child, parent, and athlete by building healthier local communities.
- What if we told you it was possible to obtain headache and migraine relief, neck pain relief, and vertigo/dizziness relief? What if it is possible to manage these conditions within 1-2 months of time? In fact, these are just some of the conditions we are able to help our patients with. As an atlas specialist, Dr. Modi uses advanced systems and technology that the majority of Chiropractic offices are not using. This gives us the competitive edge to help our patients get well faster and stay well longer!
- Unlike most offices, we will not make you pay for care all at once. We are comfortable trusting our patients to pay per visit. Most of our amazing patient’s initial course of care remains between 8-10 total visits before choosing Supportive Care.
Our highest priority is ensuring that our patients are safe. Our office remains open with modified hours to ensure social distancing as we continue to follow the CDC guidelines.
We make sure to wash our hands often, wear face masks when around others, and cough/sneeze into an elbow or tissue. Our tables and equipment are sanitized after each patient and we are strictly following CDC guidelines.
What Our Patients Say
Get Upper Cervical Care
- We provide the precise corrections you need with our unique form of care. Dr. Milan Modi in Marietta, GA practices Orthospinology Procedures and is highly trained not only in neuro-structural care, but in your general health and well-being
- With each treatment, Dr. Modi will assesses your body and brain’s needs, and provide treatment that customized to your body's specific needs.
- Along with chiropractic, you'll have access to NeuroEnhance in our office and individualized exercises to complement your care.
Conditions We May Help With, (But Not Limited To):
Get Acquainted With
Top-rated and highly skilled, Dr. Modi, is your point of contact from when you walk in the door. He'll greet you and walk you through each step, all the way to the end of your visit. You'll love the personalized, one-on-one care and attention you get at our office!
How To Find An Upper Cervical Chiropractor In Marietta
STEP 1: OPEN GOOGLE, YAHOO, OR BING SEARCH
- Upper Cervical Chiropractor Marietta
- Upper Cervical Chiropractor East Cobb
- Chiropractor 30060
- Chiropractor Near Me
STEP 2: CHECK THEIR WEBSITE
- Some of the best Chiropractors in Marietta spend just as much time updating their websites as they do with their patients. This way, you will know you are in trusted hands.
STEP 3: READ THEIR GOOGLE REVIEWS
- Read as many Google Reviews as you can about their practice, including the bad ones. It will help you understand how their patients feel about their experience.
STEP 4: CALL OR EMAIL THE OFFICE YOU LIKE
- Now it's time to confidently schedule your appointment!